Rubber Flooring for Rehabilitation Centers
University sports, gyms, training installations, rehabilitation centers. So many ways for us today to keep fit through a love of sports. We have the teams assembling to win for their fans. Fitness centers helping young and old get and stay in shape. Training installations for our Olympic and Paralympic athletes to develop and bring home pride and medals. Victims of accidents, including armed forces personnel and veterans, tackling on the challenge of learning to walk or move again. Mondo has a long history with sports, fitness and the Olympics. It is therefore an easy transition to integrate our technology to daily fitness and sports flooring.
Mondo Contract Flooring offers a solution that is: stain resistant, anti-bacterial, slip-resistant, comfortable underfoot, easy to maintain, sound absorbing and environmentally friendly. Rubber is non-porous and can withstand chemicals and products which would stain most vinyls and linoleums. The vulcanization process of Mondo rubber incorporates natural chemicals that make the material anti-bacterial throughout. Furthermore, rubber eliminates concerns for bacteria growth. Rubber has outstanding slip resistance even when wet and its elasticity provides cushion under foot without being affected by heavy loads. Noise is also greatly reduced, thanks to the sound absorption quality of our flooring. No coatings or waxes are required after installation and maintenance is simple. Finally, our rubber is environmentally friendly and contains no heavy metals, chlorine or asbestos, and is low-emitting, which contributes to improved indoor air quality. Our environmental certifications include BLUE ANGEL, GREENGUARD, GREENGUARD GOLD and GECA. We exceed sustainability standards, making our rubber flooring safe for your environment.
Benefits of Rubber Flooring
Rubber flooring is a natural fit for many settings due to the following properties:
- Anti-fatigue: Designed to maximize comfort and increase energy. Employees and patients can get the most out of their environment.
- Comfort: Increased underfoot comfort. Perfect for physical therapy spaces, gym offices and more.
- Durability: Engineered to last long-term. We have installations in North America that have lasted over 20 years. We use a unique Dual Durometer Technology that binds a wear layer to a performance layer for increased durability in high foot traffic areas.
- Easy maintenance: Easy to clean and maintain. Does not require costly waxing, harsh chemicals or expensive equipment.
Many people come and go at a physical therapy or sports administration office on a daily basis. As a result, the comfort, durability and easy maintenance of rubber flooring is essential.
Rubber Physiotherapy Flooring
Rubber flooring for physical therapy allows therapists and patients to easily perform stretches and exercises. Tile, marble and other hard floor surfaces can be difficult to walk on for people with limited mobility. Our rubber flooring protects against injury and facilitates patient progress.
Our rubber flooring solutions stand up to the wear and tear of exercise and workout equipment. Floors that are easy to clean and resistant to bacteria growth can save a busy physical therapy office significant time and money.
Rubber Flooring for Sports Administration Areas
Administration offices for managers, receptionists, trainers and other personnel need durable, easy to clean flooring. Our rubber flooring is bacteria resistant and has anti-fatigue properties to help increase productivity.
Rubber flooring also features sound absorption properties. Decreasing noise in a sports administration area can help reduce distractions and increase employee morale.
Our Rubber Flooring Selection
Our rubber flooring products come in a wide variety of colors, designs and textures. Options include:
- Harmoni: Our most popular product found in a wide variety of environments, including rehab centers and sports administration offices. It has the largest color selection of all our options.
- Kayar: Combines rubber with natural coconut husk fibers for a unique look and feel.
- Natura: Natural, organic look with linear marbling.
- Zeus: Our thickest product that is great for high-traffic areas.
- Massetto: Hand-made concrete design with industrial feel.
- Granito: Our 2mm flooring with granules.
- Uni: Comes in solid shades for a polished, bold look.
- Lava: Volcano-inspired, stone-effect surface with embossed design for a rugged nature feel.
Whatever design, color or thickness you choose, our rubber flooring products are highly durable and safe. They are slip resistant, complying with ADA 302 floor and ground surfaces, and are Class 1 fire rated. When you buy from us, you can trust that you're getting safe, long-lasting flooring.
Contact Mondo Contract Flooring for Rubber Flooring
At Mondo Contract Flooring, we manufacture and sell only rubber flooring. We are experts in the industry and hone our expertise to provide the highest quality rubber flooring solutions.
As a family-owned company for over 70 years, we have a legacy for creating exceptional flooring. We serve physical therapy businesses, rehab centers and many other organizations with rubber flooring that is well-suited to the most demanding environments.