Housing & Residences
Mondo has taken part in the development of several affordable housing buildings, student residences and hotels. No matter the specific needs, we offer a quality product that will embellish the hallways, service areas and common areas alike. Moreover, thanks to the low maintenance, the rooms will maintain their appearance longer.
Mondo Contract Flooring offers a solution that is: stain-resistant, bacteria-resistant, slip-resistant, comfortable underfoot, easy to maintain, sound-absorbing and environmentally friendly. Rubber is non-porous and can withstand chemicals and products which would stain most vinyls and linoleums. The vulcanization process of Mondo rubber incorporates natural chemicals that make the material bacteria resistant throughout. Rubber has outstanding slip resistance even when wet and its elasticity provides cushion underfoot without being affected by heavy loads. Noise is also greatly reduced, thanks to the sound absorption quality of our flooring. No coatings or waxes are required after installation and maintenance is simple. Finally, our rubber is environmentally friendly and contains no heavy metals, chlorine or asbestos.
Assisted Living Facility Rubber Flooring
Rubber flooring for assisted living facilities offers many unique benefits:
- Safety: In an assisted living facility, safety is key. Our rubber flooring is slip-resistant to help avoid slips and falls. Rubber flooring also provides excellent fungal, bacterial and microbial resistance to help prevent the spread of germs. Our products are Class 1 fire rated as well for extra protection during a fire emergency.
- Comfort: For seniors who have foot, leg or joint pain and have trouble getting around, rubber floors can significantly help their comfort levels. Our rubber floors are made with anti-fatigue properties that provide increased underfoot support.
- Durable: Rubber floors are stain and chemical resistant, and they can withstand wear and abrasion in heavy traffic areas.
- Warranty: We stand by our flooring and offer 15 year wear-warranty on all our flooring options.
Rubber Flooring for Affordable Housing
Rubber flooring is also an ideal choice for affordable housing for several reasons:
- Long-term savings: The rubber flooring requires no stripping or waxing, so there is no need to purchase costly diamond pad systems or adopt time-consuming cleaning regimen, all of which add up to significant expenses.
- Easy maintenance: Rubber flooring is easy to clean and maintain, saving time while ensuring a great appearance and cleanliness.
- Long life expectancy: Because of its resistance to chemicals, stains, wear, bacteria and more, rubber flooring can provide a more sanitary environment and last for many years.
Rubber Floor for Real Estate Development Projects
For new real estate development projects, rubber flooring is an excellent option to consider. In addition to its enhanced safety and durability properties, rubber flooring is available in a wide range of colors and designs so you can achieve the style and aesthetic you desire. Some of our popular flooring options include:
- Harmoni: Harmoni is our most popular rubber flooring option, and it has the largest color palette. The multicolored granules add a subtle variety to any solid color choice.
- Kayar: Kayar is made with natural coconut husk fibers that create unique and aesthetically pleasing patterns when they combine with rubber during production. The combination of minimalism and naturalism, as well as the diverse color options, makes Kayar an ideal choice for a variety of settings.
- Natura: Natura features linear marbling for a natural look that evokes a feeling of peace and calmness in any setting. The acoustic qualities of Natura also absorb loud sounds to create a soothing environment.
Choose Mondo Contract Flooring for Your Housing and Residence Projects
Whether you're looking for anti-slip rubber flooring for senior living facilities or uniquely-designed rubber flooring for a new development project, Mondo Contract Flooring has an extensive selection to choose from.
At Mondo Contract Flooring, we have over 70 years of experience designing, producing and distributing high-quality rubber flooring materials for use in a wide variety of environments, and we have the expertise to help you find the perfect flooring solution for whatever your housing or residence needs may be.