Retail & Corporate
Retail & Corporate
Retail and corporate spaces are places of commerce and productivity. However, with the right design, they can be much more than simple shopping destinations and regular offices. Design elements such as flooring promote brand personality and ambiance, making it more enjoyable for all users, and business more profitable for companies.
Whether you are an architect, designer or store owner, you need to find a commercial flooring supplier capable of providing products that exceeds your needs. Careful consideration for the characteristics of the material you will use is a given.
Mondo Contract Flooring wants to help in your search for commercial rubber flooring solutions. With more than 70 years of experience in the industry, we have the expertise needed to outfit your space with functional and attractive rubber flooring. Whether your needs lean toward a more functional approach or an innovative visual display, we have a product to suit your needs.
Why Flooring Is Important In Retail Spaces
Like every aspect of a store's design, flooring contributes to an atmosphere that impacts the shopping experience. Not only is flooring practical and important to store safety, but it can also be creatively applied to express your store's personality, guide visitors through the store and create an environment conducive to purchasing.
When designing a retail environment, you want to include flooring products that align with your store's goals. For example, a grocery store might choose practical and understated flooring, while a children's clothing store might go for something bright and colorful. Essentially, you want the commercial rubber flooring you choose for your retail space to enhance the shopping experience.
It's important to choose the right flooring because it plays such an important role in shaping the customer experience. At Mondo, we spent years developing, producing and distributing rubber flooring specifically tailored to the challenges retail stores face. Our products are created with retail stores in mind, and our rubber flooring is ideal for high-traffic areas.
Why Is Quality Commercial Rubber Flooring Important For Offices?
Though flooring may not come to mind as the most important part of office design, it nonetheless plays a vital role in establishing the atmosphere. As a design element, flooring stretches throughout an entire office building, impacting people wherever they go. Quality flooring can create an environment conducive to productivity and reduced stress, while a poor flooring choice can produce feelings of dissatisfaction and give your company a negative image. The right flooring choices ensures that your office is functional and appeals to everyone.
Choosing quality flooring also has more tangible effects for an office space. The right flooring will help to reduce maintenance costs by ensuring that it won't need frequent repair and upkeep. It also keeps personnel comfortable and healthy to reduce absences. Our materials are slip-resistant and low-emitting, Greengard Gold certified for better air quality. These benefits can protect employees and create a safer office space.
A good flooring material like rubber ensures your investment continues to pay over the entire length of ownership.
How Mondo Rubber Flooring Benefits Retail & CoRPORATE SPACES
Installing new flooring is a big investment. As a result, you want to know that the product you choose will exceed your high expectations. When you choose rubber flooring from Mondo, you'll benefit from the following features the best flooring for retail & corporate spaces:
- Durable performance: Our rubber flooring for high-traffic areas features proven wear abrasion resistance to help it maintain its look over years of heavy use. Our flooring can also stand up to heavy rolling loads, making it ideal for use in spaces that experience high volumes of users and products movement regularly.
- Slip-resistance: Our rubber flooring offers excellent slip-resistance even when wet to help prevent falls and enhance store safety for visitors and personnel. Traction is particularly important in areas prone to spills. ADA-compliant and slip-resistant Mondo products help ensure safety for staff and customers in retail environments.
- Sound-absorption: A quieter retail environment reduces customer stress and confusion. Unlike harder flooring materials, which may reflect noise, rubber absorbs sound, so guests will look forward to returning to your store, even on busy days.
- Design: Mondo Contract Flooring offers a comprehensive range of colors and patterns that have been used in museums and other cultural attractions. Creating an environment that reflects the quality of your products strengthens the brand presence and the customer experience.
- Underfoot comfort: Workers tend to spend long hours standing or walking around, whether in stores or collaborative spaces. The resiliency of our flooring provides underfoot cushioning to help keep employees feeling light on their feet.
- Sustainability: Sustainability is increasingly important to customers and retail store operators alike. Mondo's rubber flooring material is 100% recyclable, GREENGUARD Gold certified and low-emitting, so you can install new flooring while meeting your goals for environmental impact and indoor air quality. Our rubber is environmentally friendly and doesn't contain any LBC red-listed ingredients.
- Ease of maintenance: Retail stores have to keep their flooring clean to impress customers. Our rubber flooring is non-porous and can withstand stringent sanitation requirements. Furthermore, our flooring products require no waxing or stripping as part of maintenance, so you won't need to purchase expensive cleaning supplies or equipment.
Many of these vital qualities are absent from other commercial flooring products, making rubber the wise choice for high-traffic retail stores and busy offices.
Modern Rubber Flooring Designs For Retail & CORPORATE SPACES
Every company has a unique vision for the perfect flooring design that reflects their brand while supporting all their activities. We offer flooring in a wide range of colors, patterns and thicknesses, so you can find a product that suits your taste.
From modern rubber flooring for stores and offices, to more natural options designed to look like wood and concrete, we have rubber flooring options that fit within any design style. Our most popular flooring product, Mondo Harmoni, comes in 36 colors and finds use in many retail environments, including, for example, in the colorful and contemporary Indigo Kids sections of the Indigo bookstore chain. Other popular products include Mondo Kayar and Mondo Natura.
Not sure which product will look the best in your space? Mondo's rubber flooring experts can help you find an option that suits your needs.
Why Choose Mondo Contract Flooring?
We understand the importance of offering premium rubber flooring for retail spaces like yours. We focus our energy into creating the best commercial rubber flooring for high-traffic retail stores and busy offices, as well as other demanding applications.
To further support our customers, we work to provide access to certified installation professionals. At our in-house certification school, installers discover best-practices for working with Mondo products and learn how to use our rubber flooring to turn customers' creative visions into reality. Proper installation helps ensure your new floor delivers long-lasting performance by design.
Buy Commercial Rubber Flooring For Your Retail Store Today
If you're looking to buy commercial rubber flooring for your retail store, we have what you need. Mondo flooring is one of the best commercial rubber flooring products on the market today with features specifically for retail environments and plenty of design options to choose from.