Thanks to the precision and robustness guaranteed by waterjet cutting technology, design possibilities are limitless. As rubber is dimensionally stable, it is particularly well suited to this process.
Inlaid logos can inspires teams, students and employees while shapes can help guide visitors within your walls. This technology allows for precise cutting with no distortion. The waterjet cut can be tailored to your individual needs to create a truly unique spotlight that will last as long as your floors.
See some examples below:
Lava is a stone-effect embossed surface with glossy speckles.
Lava Rubber Flooring
Mondo Lava is a resilient, natural-looking rubber flooring from Mondo Contract Flooring. Inspired by the power and beauty of volcanoes, Lava features a stone-effect embossed surface with glossy speckles for a luxurious, high-quality feel.
Like all of Mondo’s rubber flooring products, Lava comes with both aesthetic and engineering benefits. Whether you’re a designer choosing flooring for a client or a building operator looking to improve your facility’s interior, Lava makes a strong choice. This stone-design rubber flooring creates breathtaking results in demanding environments such as retail stores, healthcare facilities and schools in countries worldwide, including the United States and Canada.
A Luxurious Rubber Flooring That Looks Like Stone
Lava is a three-millimeter-thick rubber flooring material that recreates the look of stone to imbue a space with an aura of luxury and power. The flooring’s embossed surface resembles the rough appearance of natural rock and gorgeous shiny flecks speckle the surface. Lava rubber flooring comes in six different colors, each a shade of brown or grey, so you can find an option that suits any space.
We offer Mondo Lava in large rolls as well as in 24-inch square tiles. To help you bring your design vision to life, we can also connect you with trained and certified installers. At our in-house certification school, installers learn how to use Mondo products properly to create beautiful, long-lasting results that will impress for years to come.
Natural-Looking Rubber Flooring With Performance Features to Meet Your Expectations
Whether you’re an architect, a designer or a building operator, you have high expectations for your flooring materials. At Mondo Contract Flooring, we design our rubber flooring products with the challenges of demanding environments in mind so it delivers dependable performance throughout its lifespan. Lava includes a number of features which help it meet and exceed performance expectations:
- Dual Durometer Construction: Lava is constructed using Mondo’s exclusive Dual Durometer Technology, which binds a durable wear layer with a high-performance backing layer. The top wear layer will resist damage from abrasion and heavy traffic, and the backing layer will provide elasticity for underfoot comfort.
- Low maintenance requirements: Unlike some flooring materials, Lava requires no stripping or waxing as part of maintenance. Over the full length of ownership, these low maintenance requirements can result in tens of thousands of dollars in savings.
- Environmentally friendly composition: Lava rubber flooring is low-emitting, 100% recyclable and made without any LBC red-listed ingredients. This natural-look rubber flooring can help you meet sustainability goals and environmental safety requirements.
Choose Lava Rubber Flooring From Mondo
At Mondo Contract Flooring, we have more than 70 years of experience in the rubber flooring industry. We focus all our energy on developing, producing and distributing rubber flooring products for uniquely challenging settings. If you’re searching for rubber flooring with a stone-like look, you can count on Mondo Lava to deliver performance by design. Fill out an online contact form today to request more information.
Terranova is a slate textured rubber surface with colored speckles.
Terranova Rubber Flooring
Mondo Terranova is a resilient rubber flooring material designed by Mondo Contract Flooring. This rubber flooring features a slate-textured rubber surface with either contrasting or tone-on-tone color speckles.
Mondo Terranova is an ideal flooring material for use in a variety of demanding environments, including healthcare facilities, schools, airports, offices and retail shops. If you’re looking for a unique rubber flooring product capable of supplying a space with both aesthetic and practical benefits, Terranova makes a strong choice.
Beautiful Rubber Flooring with a texture
Terranova gives spaces a natural yet modern feel by combining a slate-textured rubber surface with multicolored granules. These granules speckle the surface and either contrast or complement the base color to create visual interest. This three-millimeter thick rubber flooring material comes in eight different base colors, all shades of grey or brown, so you can find a neutral option to suit your design.
We offer Terranova in large, 1 meter square tiles to allow for the best design and installation results. We can help you get the near-seamless look you desire by connecting you with a trained and certified Mondo flooring installer. At our in-house certification school, installers learn best practices for working with our products so they can help you make your vision a reality. Professional installation ensures your flooring looks and performs as expected for years to come.
Mondo Terranova has created simple but stunning displays in airports and other high-traffic environments. Terranova is sold in countries worldwide, including Canada and the United States.
Benefits of Terranova Rubber Flooring
Whether you’re a designer choosing flooring for a client or a building operator looking to improve your facility’s interior, you have high expectations for your flooring. Mondo Terranova provides practical as well as aesthetic benefits, including the following:
- Durable performance: Mondo Terranova is made with quality material that have a proven track-record. As a result, your flooring will resist wear and withstand heavy traffic and rolling loads, while still providing underfoot comfort.
- Sound absorption: Rubber absorbs sound rather than reflecting it. Our slate-textured rubber flooring can create a quieter, more relaxing environment — ideal for healthcare facilities, schools and other settings where focus is essential.
- Ease of maintenance: Terranova is easy to clean and requires no waxing or stripping as part of upkeep, which means you won’t need to buy expensive cleaning systems to maintain your flooring. Over the full length of ownership, Terranova’s low maintenance requirements can result in tens of thousands of dollars saved.
- Sustainable composition: Terranova rubber flooring is fully recyclable, GREENGUARD Gold certified low-emitting and made without LBC red-listed materials, so you can use this rubber flooring to exceed your project’s sustainability and environmental safety requirements.
Get Terranova Rubber Flooring From Mondo
Mondo Contract Flooring has over 70 years of experience in the rubber flooring industry. If you’re searching for rubber flooring that looks like slate, Terranova is a strong choice. Unlike some companies, which offer rubber alongside other flooring materials, we focus all our energy on developing the best rubber flooring products for demanding environments.
To purchase Terranova for your next project or to request more information, fill out our online contact form today.
Natura is a smooth rubber surface with linear marbling.
Natura Rubber Flooring
Natural-looking flooring can make any space feel more welcoming. Rubber flooring with a look reminiscent of marble, wood or other natural material can make people feel relaxed and comfortable.
Mondo’s Natura is a resilient rubber flooring material that provides a more organic design through stylish marbling. This smooth rubber flooring featuring linear marbling is perfect for use in schools, healthcare facilities and other demanding environments.
Natural Rubber Flooring for Any Commercial Space
Mondo’s Natura rubber flooring is designed to give commercial spaces in the education, healthcare, residential, etc. industries a natural feel while allowing for design flexibility at an affordable price. This three-millimeter thick flooring material comes in 15 different colors, ranging from cream to dark grey. Each sheet of Mondo Natura features linear marbling that is reminiscent of the sophisticated natural look of stained wood, so you can find a rubber flooring option to match your design vision.
We offer Natura in large rolls and tiles, which makes it easier to incorporate into your design as you see fit. We can also connect you with installers — trained through our in-house certification school — to create your flooring pattern. Proper installation helps ensure your beautiful flooring system performs as expected for years to come.
Mondo Natura has been used in healthcare facilities, assisted living facilities, schools and other demanding environments. This Italian-designed natural rubber flooring material is sold in countries worldwide, including the United States and Canada.
Benefits of Natura Rubber Flooring
You have high expectations for your flooring, whether you’re a designer choosing flooring for a client or a building operator hoping to improve your facility’s interior. When you choose rubber flooring, rather than actual wood flooring or other resilient flooring, you get the benefits of rubber as a high-performance flooring material. Mondo Natura comes with many benefits, including the following:
- Dual Durometer construction: We make Mondo Natura using our unique Dual Durometer Technology, which binds a top wear layer with a bottom performance layer. This technology originally developed in the athletic and Olympic sectors has since been adapted for other types of installations. By combining these distinct layers, we create flooring with excellent wear resistance as well as underfoot comfort.
- Sound absorption: Unlike harder flooring materials, rubber absorbs sound to create a quieter indoor space. This feature can reduce visitor stress and result in a more positive environment for healthcare facilities and places of education.
- Simple maintenance: Mondo Natura requires no stripping, waxing or expensive chemicals as part of routine maintenance. Over the length of ownership, this can result in tens of thousands of dollars in savings, which you or your client can divert to other important projects.
- Sustainable composition: Mondo Natura is fully recyclable, GREENGUARD Gold certified and made without LBC red-listed materials for sustainability and environmental safety.
Get Natura Rubber Flooring From Mondo
At Mondo Contract Flooring, we have over 70 years of experience in the rubber flooring industry. If you’re searching for rubber flooring with a natural look, Mondo Natura makes a strong choice, as we dedicate all our energy to creating the best rubber flooring products for challenging applications. To order this natural rubber flooring or to request more information, fill out our online contact form today.
Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton is a new four story medical treatment facility located in California. It was completed in October 2013 and opened to patients in December. It’s a $394 million replacement project, that provides emergency, primary, intensive and specialty care. The hospital was designed and constructed to comply with California’s seismic safety standards and it showcases numerous innovative sustainable features in order to achieve LEED Gold certification (earned during 2014). Walking in, the stylish décor with muted aqua and sienna tones looks like a luxury hotel lobby. Research has shown that the calming design and abundance of natural light, including a palm-filled atrium and fourth-floor Zen garden, is conducive to healing. The design goal was to create a world-class, landmark facility overlooking the Pacific Ocean that would reflect the values of the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps while accommodating the latest in evidence- based design best practices in healthcare services. Sustainable design features include green roofs, healing gardens, and an atrium open to the sky. All five Innovation in Design credits of the LEED system were achieved by using more than 20 percent recycled content, reducing water usage, restoring vegetative areas that are more than twice the footprint of the building, and implementing a campus-wide education program that highlights the hospital’s sustainability.
Massetto is a smooth rubber surface with a handpainted concrete design.
Massetto Rubber Flooring
Mondo’s Massetto is a resilient rubber flooring design to look like concrete. Massetto features a smooth rubber surface with a hand-crafted concrete design — perfect for those who want to create a modern, urban or industrial-inspired space with concrete-effect rubber flooring.
Like other Mondo rubber flooring products, Massetto provides performance by design, bringing both aesthetic and practical benefits to challenging environments. As a result, you can see this popular, concrete-effect rubber flooring in many demanding settings, including schools, retail stores, offices and healthcare facilities. Look to Massetto if you’re searching for a contemporary twist on rubber flooring for your next building or redesign project.
Unique Rubber Flooring with a Concrete look
Every finished roll or tile of Massetto rubber flooring is unique. This is because Massetto’s concrete design is hand-crafted onto the surface, resulting in a pattern that looks more natural than one created by a machine. Massetto comes in six neutral colors, ranging from cream to grey to black, so you can find an option that suits your design.
You can use this concrete-looking rubber flooring in creative ways to craft one-of-a-kind environments. For example, you might use a single grey tone of Massetto to create a space with an industrial vibe or use multiple tones and a solid-color accent to give the space more personality. Mondo can connect you with trained and certified installers to help turn your design into reality. At our in-house certification school, installers learn to use Mondo products properly to produce beautiful, long-lasting results for clients.
Concrete Design Rubber Flooring for Commercial Buildings
In demanding environments like commercial buildings, flooring needs to come with features for performance as well as appearance. Our Massetto rubber flooring comes with the following features to ensure great performance in almost any setting:
- Dual Durometer construction: We make most of our flooring using our unique Dual Durometer Technology, which binds a top wear layer to a bottom performance layer. This technology originally developed in the athletic and Olympic sectors, but has since been adapted for other types of installations. The top layer provides excellent wear-resistance, while the bottom layer provides increased underfoot comfort. Both layers combine to make Massetto superior to actual concrete in both comfort and maintenance.
- Ease of maintenance: Mondo’s rubber flooring is easy to maintain. The non-porous surface is stain-resistant and easy to clean, with no stripping or waxing needed as part of routine upkeep. Over the length of ownership, these low maintenance properties can result in tens of thousands of dollars in savings.
- Environmentally friendly composition: Massetto rubber flooring is low-emitting, 100% recyclable and free of LBC red-listed materials, so you can use this flooring material to fulfill your project’s sustainability and environmental safety requirements.
Like our other three-millimeter products, Massetto also comes with a 10-year warranty for excessive wear, so you can make your purchasing decision with confidence.
Get Massetto Rubber Flooring From Mondo
At Mondo Contract Flooring, we have over 70 years of experience developing, producing and distributing high-performance rubber flooring for use in demanding environments. You can see Massetto providing aesthetic and practical benefits in installations worldwide, including the United States and Canada.
If you’re interested in buying this concrete-looking rubber flooring for use in your next commercial building or design project, fill out a contact form to request more information today.
Uni is a smooth rubber surface in a single solid color.
Uni Rubber Flooring
Though simple in concept, solid-color rubber flooring can have a great impact on a space’s design and function. When you choose rubber flooring in a uniform color, you have the opportunity to make a bold statement, accent a patterned flooring material or bring minimalism and sophistication to an indoor environment.
Mondo Uni is a resilient rubber flooring material from Mondo Contract Flooring. Uni is a smooth rubber flooring surface with a single solid color engineered to meet the unique needs of schools, healthcare facilities, offices and other demanding environments. You can find it sold and used in countries around the world.
Designing With Uniform-Color Rubber Flooring
Uni’s design versatility makes it a popular product — you can use this smooth rubber flooring in spaces of many different styles, from modern to classic to youthful. Uni’s smooth, polished surface gives the material sophistication, and when used independently, Uni’s solid color can act as a bold statement. When used alongside other Mondo flooring products, Uni can also be used to guide visitors through a building, create separation between distinct areas and form unique patterns and displays.
Mondo Uni comes in 24 different colors, so you can easily find an option that matches your design vision. Our color palette includes subtle shades of cream and grey as well as bright orange, yellow, red, green and blue. We offer Uni in large rolls as well as 24 inches x 24 inches tiles. We can also provide a list of Mondo trained and certified installer for the best installation results. Professional installation helps ensure your flooring looks and performs as expected for its entire lifespan.
Enhancing Environments Through Quality Rubber Flooring
Whether you’re a designer choosing colored rubber flooring for a client or a building operator working on a redesign project, you have high expectations for your materials. Quality flooring adds to a space’s function as well as its appearance. At Mondo, we developed our Uni rubber flooring to provide a number of practical benefits for challenging environments, including the following:
- Sound-absorption: Mondo’s rubber flooring absorbs noise, unlike harder flooring materials which reflect it. The result is a quieter environment that reduces stress and facilitates focus.
- Wear-resistance: The UV-cured surface of our smooth rubber flooring minimizes wear from frequent foot traffic, provides proven abrasion resistance and withstands heavy static and rolling loads.
- Ease of maintenance: Uni’s non-porous surface makes it stain-resistant and easy to clean, and unlike other flooring systems, it requires no stripping or waxing as part of upkeep. Over the length of ownership, Uni’s low maintenance requirements can result in tens of thousands of dollars in savings.
Mondo Uni is also fully recyclable, GREENGUARD Gold certified and made without LBC red-listed materials, which allows it to meet requirements for sustainability and environmental safety.
Get Uni Rubber Flooring From Mondo
If you’re looking for smooth rubber flooring with a solid color, Mondo Uni makes a strong choice. Uni is a colored rubber flooring standard you can count on to deliver aesthetic versatility and practical benefits.
At Mondo Contract Flooring, we’ve been in business for over 70 years, dedicating all our energy to creating the best rubber flooring products for use in demanding application environments. To order Uni rubber flooring or request more information, fill out our online contact form today.