In the last few months, we have been working on giving you even more piece of mind when you choose Mondo Contract flooring for you facility.
We are excited to share with you the details of our new warranty for all Mondo Contract products.
What products are covered under the new warranty?
Harmoni, Kayar, Dharma, Granito, Lava, Natura, Massetto, Uni, Terranova and Zeus, all of them!
And how does it work?
The new warranty will give you 15 years of piece of mind, covering excessive wear. This warranty engages after 0.0375 inch loss of the product thickness. All our products will still be covered against manufacturing defects in the material for 1 year.
We know our products perform well through years of high demanding environment. With this new, extended wear warranty, we hope you will feel even more confident in selecting our materials for your next project.
15-year warranty, long-term performance.
Click here or go to the contact us page to request more information or samples of our products.
Cleaning protocols for shared commercial spaces with high turnover are vital to maintain sanitary conditions and reduce risk of HAI (Healthcare Acquired Infection). Efficient control protocols will reduce harmful microorganism proliferation, which can be serious health threats such as COVID-19, SARS and MERS.
High-risk areas must be sanitized frequently. Low risk areas such as flooring will only require cleaning and disinfection. Daily cleaning of resilient flooring surfaces in a healthcare application is recommended in order to remove any visible soiling and in order to maintain cleanliness and aesthetic appeal. Cleaning Mondo Premium Rubber Contract Flooring can be done with a simple dust and wet mop. When interim deeper cleaning needs to be performed, the use an auto scrubber with a standard red pad and a neutral cleaner is all that is required. The action of cleaning alone significantly reduces microbial count, making disinfecting much more efficient.
Consult our whitepaper on recommended disinfection guidelines for resilient flooring in healthcare.
Contemporary Rubber Flooring for Commercial Buildings
Mondo Dharma is a rubber flooring material designed for use in a range of commercial settings. Dharma features a smooth surface with a high concentration of micro-granules, making it an ideal option for balancing style and function.
Architects and designers can use Dharma’s many color options to create unique indoor environments, while building operators will enjoy this flooring’s performance and ease of maintenance. Over 70 years of experience has allowed Mondo Contract Flooring to give Dharma all the qualities you expect from a contemporary rubber flooring, whether you hope to transform an existing commercial space or build a new one.
Italian-Designed Rubber Flooring in a Range of Colors
The appearance of a commercial space impacts the experiences of guests, customers and employees. It also expresses the building’s personality and defines its overarching design. You want to choose a rubber flooring material that sends a powerful message and makes people feel welcome. We offer Mondo Dharma in 20 different colors, ranging from subtle tans and grays to bold red and orange. Dharma’s surface comes speckled with a high concentration of micro-granules for added interest.
Mondo Dharma is 2 millimeters thick and comes in rolls and tiles. The rolls measure 6 feet, 2 inches by 45 feet, 11 inches and allow for easy flash covering, while the tiles measure 2 feet by 2 feet and enable the creation of more intricate designs.
Rubber Flooring for Challenging Commercial Environments
Different commercial buildings have different requirements for flooring performance. Mondo Dharma exceeds most performance needs by providing the following benefits:
- Durability: Dharma is a rubber flooring durable enough to withstand high foot traffic.
- Acoustic properties: Dharma’s rubber material absorbs sound instead of reflecting it. This characteristic helps maintain a quiet, relaxed environment in hospitals, K-12 schools and universities.
- Slip-resistance: Dharma features a slip-resistant surface that fully complies with the floor and ground surfaces specifications in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Slip-resistant flooring helps keep visitors and employees safe.
- Simple maintenance: Our flooring materials require no special coatings or expensive cleaning systems for routine care. Simplified maintenance can save building owners tens of thousands of dollars over time. Mondo Dharma also provides resistance to bacteria to keep facilities as clean as possible.
Mondo Dharma makes an excellent flooring choice for schools, hospitals, universities, retail stores, cultural centers, transportation hubs, corporate offices and other demanding commercial environments.
Learn More About Dharma Rubber Flooring
Mondo Dharma comes with a 15-year wear warranty, so you can trust it to perform well and feel confident choosing it for your building or redesign project. Mondo Contract Flooring focuses exclusively on rubber. This commitment allows us to consistently deliver beautiful, high-quality rubber flooring options like Dharma. We can recommend certified installers to ensure you receive a long-lasting finished product.
Our sales representatives are located in many countries around the world, including the United States and Canada. Learn more about Dharma by contacting us today.
Thanks to the precision and robustness guaranteed by waterjet cutting technology, design possibilities are limitless. As rubber is dimensionally stable, it is particularly well suited to this process.
Inlaid logos can inspires teams, students and employees while shapes can help guide visitors within your walls. This technology allows for precise cutting with no distortion. The waterjet cut can be tailored to your individual needs to create a truly unique spotlight that will last as long as your floors.
See some examples below:
What Is Waterjet Cutting?
A waterjet cutter is a tool that uses an extremely high-pressure jet of water, or a mixture of water and an abrasive substance, to cut a wide range of materials. It is ideal for a commercial rubber flooring custom cut for a number of reasons:
- Design flexibility: The sharp water stream easily and accurately cuts through the rubber so that the exact desired shape can be achieved. It is also precise enough to create intricate details.
- Superior edges: Waterjet cutting can ensure burr-free edges that fit into one another seamlessly.
- Accurate: Waterjet cutting provides unbeatable accuracy and precision.
- Minimal defects: As a cold cutting process, waterjet cutting produces no heat, which minimizes the chance of surface deformation.
When it comes to creating outstanding flooring designs, waterjet cutting provides the high-quality results you’re looking for.
Why Choose Rubber Flooring From Mondo Contract Flooring?
There are many benefits to choosing one of our rubber flooring options, especially for a rehab center or school environment:
- Durable: Our highly resilient rubber flooring offers chemical and stain resistance as well as wear and abrasion protection. This is ideal for high-traffic areas in locations such as hospitals, schools and rehab centers.
- Cost savings: You don’t need to purchase costly diamond pad systems or plan for stripping or waxing because rubber flooring does not require any of those steps as part of its maintenance. Our rubber flooring is easy to clean and maintain, leading to significant savings on maintenance costs.
- Safety: Our slip-resistant rubber flooring helps make accidents less likely to occur. Rubber flooring also provides superior fungal, bacterial and microbial resistance to help prevent the spread of germs. Additionally, our rubber flooring is Class 1 fire rated for extra protection in the event of a fire.
- Comfort: The surfaces you walk on play a big role in how you feel in any environment. Our rubber floors have anti-fatigue properties to increase underfoot comfort.
- Noise absorption: Rubber flooring can absorb noise and help improve acoustics, making it ideal for busy areas where too much background noise can create an uncomfortable environment and impact the users’ experience.
- Long life expectancy: Our rubber flooring has a proven track record of its extensive lifespan, so you won’t have to worry about frequent replacements or repairs.
- Warranty: Our flooring is incredibly durable and reliable, and we even offer a 15 year wear warranty on all our flooring options.
All these benefits combined with the fact that rubber flooring is well suited to waterjet cutting makes our flooring an ideal choice for any settings where inlaid rubber logos and other designs on the flooring are desired.
Our Rubber Flooring Options
We offer nine different flooring styles that each come in a variety of color options. All of our flooring is well-suited to waterjet cutting, and it can be created to your exact specifications. A few of our most popular flooring types include:
- Harmoni: This option is our most popular line and features our largest number of color options. It is designed with multicolored granules to add a subtle and versatile look.
- Natura: The linear marbling design creates a wood-like effect that evokes a feeling of calmness and peace.
- Kayar: Kayar is made with natural coconut husk fibers that create beautiful, unique patterns when they combine with the rubber during production. The design is minimal and naturalistic, making it ideal for a wide variety of settings.
- Uni: Uni provides a variety of solid color shades for a smooth and polished look. It is available in tile and sheet form.
All of our options are well-suited to inlaid rubber designs, and we can advise you on what might work best for your space.
Choose Mondo Contract Flooring for Your Inlaid Custom Design Projects
If you’re looking for commercial rubber flooring with a custom cut, Mondo Contract Flooring has the products and services you need. We offer a large selection of rubber flooring options and waterjet cutting services for the perfect inlaid rubber logos and other custom designs.
We are proud to produce rubber flooring for a wide variety of industries. Browse examples below of our inlaid custom work created by waterjet cutting. For more information about this service or any of our other products, complete our online contact form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Lava is a stone-effect embossed surface with glossy speckles.
Stone-Effect Rubber Flooring
Mondo Lava is a resilient, natural-looking rubber flooring from Mondo Contract Flooring. Inspired by the power and beauty of volcanoes, Lava features a stone-effect embossed surface with glossy speckles for a luxurious, high-quality feel. Like all of Mondo’s rubber flooring products, Lava comes with both aesthetic and engineering benefits. Whether you’re a designer choosing flooring for a client or a building operator looking to improve your facility’s interior, Lava makes a strong choice. This stone-design rubber flooring creates breathtaking results in demanding environments such as retail stores, healthcare facilities and schools in countries worldwide, including the United States and Canada.
A Luxurious Rubber Flooring That Looks Like Stone
Lava is a three-millimeter-thick rubber flooring material that is inspired by the look of stone to imbue a space with an aura of luxury and power. The flooring’s embossed surface resembles the rough appearance of natural rock and gorgeous shiny flecks speckle the surface. Lava rubber flooring comes in six different neutral colors, each a shade of brown or grey, so you can find an option that suits any space.
We offer Mondo Lava in large rolls as well as tiles. To help you bring your design vision to life, we can also connect you with trained and certified installers. At our in-house certification school, installers learn how to use Mondo products properly to create beautiful, long-lasting results that will impress for years to come.
Natural-Looking Rubber Flooring With Performance Features to Meet Your Expectations
Whether you’re an architect, a designer or a building operator, you have high expectations for your flooring materials. At Mondo Contract Flooring, we design our rubber flooring products with the challenges of demanding environments in mind so it delivers dependable performance throughout its lifespan. Lava includes a number of features which help it meet and exceed performance expectations:
- Low maintenance requirements: Unlike some flooring materials, Lava requires no stripping or waxing as part of maintenance. Over the full length of ownership, these low maintenance requirements can result in tens of thousands of dollars in savings.
- Environmentally friendly composition: Lava rubber flooring is low-emitting, 100% recyclable and made without any LBC red-listed ingredients. This natural-look rubber flooring can help you meet sustainability goals and environmental safety requirements.
Choose Lava Rubber Flooring From Mondo
At Mondo Contract Flooring, we have over 70 years of experience in the rubber flooring industry. We focus all our energy on developing, producing and distributing rubber flooring products for uniquely challenging settings. If you’re searching for rubber flooring with a stone-like design, you can count on Mondo Lava to deliver performance by design. Fill out an online contact form today to request more information.
Concrete Design Rubber Flooring
Smooth rubber surface with a handpainted concrete design.
THICKNESS: 0.118 in (3mm)
WEIGHT:~1.00 lb/ft2 (~4.9 kg/m2)
ROLLS: 6 ft 2 in x 32 ft 9 in (1.9m x 10m)
TILES: 24 in x 24 in (61cm x 61cm)
Massetto Rubber Flooring
Mondo’s Massetto is a resilient rubber flooring design to look like concrete. Massetto features a smooth rubber surface with a hand-crafted concrete design — perfect for those who want to create a modern, urban or industrial-inspired space with concrete-effect rubber flooring.
Like other Mondo rubber flooring products, Massetto provides performance by design, bringing both aesthetic and practical benefits to challenging environments. As a result, you can see this popular, concrete-effect rubber flooring in many demanding settings, including schools, retail stores, offices and healthcare facilities. Look to Massetto if you’re searching for a contemporary twist on rubber flooring for your next building or redesign project.
Massetto certifications & programs
Unique Rubber Flooring with a Concrete look
Every finished roll or tile of Massetto rubber flooring is unique. This is because Massetto’s concrete design is hand-crafted onto the surface, resulting in a pattern that looks more natural than one created by a machine. Massetto comes in six neutral colors, ranging from cream to grey to black, so you can find an option that suits your design.
You can use this concrete-looking rubber flooring in creative ways to craft one-of-a-kind environments. For example, you might use a single grey tone of Massetto to create a space with an industrial vibe or use multiple tones and a solid-color accent to give the space more personality. Mondo can connect you with trained and certified installers to help turn your design into reality. At our in-house certification school, installers learn to use Mondo products properly to produce beautiful, long-lasting results for clients.
Concrete Design Rubber Flooring for Commercial Buildings
In demanding environments like commercial buildings, flooring needs to come with features for performance as well as appearance. Our Massetto rubber flooring comes with the following features to ensure great performance in almost any setting:
- Dual Durometer construction: We make most of our flooring using our unique Dual Durometer Technology, which binds a top wear layer to a bottom performance layer. This technology originally developed in the athletic and Olympic sectors, but has since been adapted for other types of installations. The top layer provides excellent wear-resistance, while the bottom layer provides increased underfoot comfort. Both layers combine to make Massetto superior to actual concrete in both comfort and maintenance.
- Ease of maintenance: Mondo’s rubber flooring is easy to maintain. The non-porous surface is stain-resistant and easy to clean, with no stripping or waxing needed as part of routine upkeep. Over the length of ownership, these low maintenance properties can result in tens of thousands of dollars in savings.
- Environmentally friendly composition: Massetto rubber flooring is low-emitting, 100% recyclable and free of LBC red-listed materials, so you can use this flooring material to fulfill your project’s sustainability and environmental safety requirements.
Like all our products, Massetto comes with a 15 year wear-warranty, so you can make your purchasing decision with confidence.
Get Massetto Rubber Flooring From Mondo
At Mondo Contract Flooring, we have over 70 years of experience developing, producing and distributing high-performance rubber flooring for use in demanding environments. You can see Massetto providing aesthetic and practical benefits in installations worldwide, including the United States and Canada.
If you’re interested in buying this concrete-looking rubber flooring for use in your next commercial building or design project, fill out a contact form to request more information today.
NATURA Organic Design Rubber Flooring
Natura is a smooth rubber surface with linear marbling.
Natural-looking flooring can make any space feel more welcoming. Rubber flooring with a look reminiscent of marble, wood or other natural material can make people feel relaxed and comfortable.
Mondo’s Natura is a resilient rubber flooring material that provides a more organic design through stylish marbling. This smooth rubber flooring featuring linear marbling is perfect for use in schools, healthcare facilities and other demanding environments.
Natural Rubber Flooring for Any Commercial Space
Mondo’s Natura rubber flooring is designed to give commercial spaces in the education, healthcare, residential, etc. industries a natural feel while allowing for design flexibility at an affordable price. This three-millimeter thick flooring material comes in 15 different colors, ranging from cream to dark grey. Each sheet of Mondo Natura features linear marbling that is reminiscent of the sophisticated natural look of stained wood, so you can find a rubber flooring option to match your design vision.
We offer Natura in large rolls and tiles, which makes it easier to incorporate into your design as you see fit. We can also connect you with installers — trained through our in-house certification school — to create your flooring pattern. Proper installation helps ensure your beautiful flooring system performs as expected for years to come.
Mondo Natura has been used in healthcare facilities, assisted living facilities, schools and other demanding environments. This Italian-designed natural rubber flooring material is sold in countries worldwide, including the United States and Canada.
Benefits of Natura Rubber Flooring
You have high expectations for your flooring, whether you’re a designer choosing flooring for a client or a building operator hoping to improve your facility’s interior. When you choose rubber flooring, rather than actual wood flooring or other resilient flooring, you get the benefits of rubber as a high-performance flooring material. Mondo Natura comes with many benefits, including the following:
- Dual Durometer construction: We make Mondo Natura using our unique Dual Durometer Technology, which binds a top wear layer with a bottom performance layer. This technology originally developed in the athletic and Olympic sectors has since been adapted for other types of installations. By combining these distinct layers, we create flooring with excellent wear resistance as well as underfoot comfort.
- Sound absorption: Unlike harder flooring materials, rubber absorbs sound to create a quieter indoor space. This feature can reduce visitor stress and result in a more positive environment for healthcare facilities and places of education.
- Simple maintenance: Mondo Natura requires no stripping, waxing or expensive chemicals as part of routine maintenance. Over the length of ownership, this can result in tens of thousands of dollars in savings, which you or your client can divert to other important projects.
- Sustainable composition: Mondo Natura is fully recyclable, GREENGUARD Gold certified and made without LBC red-listed materials for sustainability and environmental safety.
Get Natura Rubber Flooring From Mondo
At Mondo Contract Flooring, we have over 70 years of experience in the rubber flooring industry. If you’re searching for rubber flooring with a natural look, Mondo Natura makes a strong choice, as we dedicate all our energy to creating the best rubber flooring products for challenging applications. To order this natural rubber flooring or to request more information, fill out our online contact form today.
KAYAR Contemporary Rubber Flooring
Kayar is a smooth rubber surface with natural coconut husk fibers
Kayar is a durable rubber flooring material with a contemporary and natural design. Available in an inspiring range of colors, Kayar features a smooth rubber surface with embedded natural coconut husk fibers. This high-quality rubber flooring comes in sheets and tiles to meet a variety of design and installation needs.
Mondo has over 70 years of experience manufacturing exceptional rubber flooring products. Our customers choose to install Kayar in schools, hospitals, retail spaces, cultural areas, and many other demanding commercial facilities. Kayar offers a balance of practical and aesthetic benefits, making it popular with both architects and facility owners. You can use Kayar to add subtle sophistication to any commercial space while making the environment more comfortable for visitors.
Rubber Flooring With a Beautiful, Natural Appearance
Much of Kayar’s appeal comes from the innovative addition of the coconut husk fibers dotting the surface. Designed by the firm Sottsass Associati, Kayar showcases beautiful base colors and the natural fibers create a subtle pattern which either contrasts or complements the base color.
This 3-millimeter-thick material comes in 24 different colors, including neutrals of beiges and greys in varying hues, as well as bright shades such as pink, orange, red and green. This Italian-designed flooring gives architects and designers the ability to create truly unique spaces. Brighten up a school or retail space with a display using shades such as Slate Teal and Flamingo, or create a relaxing healing environment with Clean Canvas and Soft Toffee.
Kayar comes in rolls of 32 feet 9 inches by 6 feet 2 inches as well as 2 feet by 2 feet tiles.
Practical Benefits for Demanding Environments
Kayar has practical benefits that make it well-suited to demanding applications such as:
- High durability: Kayar features our unique dual durometer technology. This process binds a top wear layer to a bottom performance layer, increasing the flooring’s durability and improving its lasting appearance. Kayar also comes with a 15 year wear warranty.
- Sound absorption and comfort: Kayar has sound-absorbing properties to facilitate quieter environments, as well as anti-fatigue properties, which make it comfortable underfoot. These features make Kayar ideal for use in a healthcare setting and schools.
- Easily maintained: Maintenance for this rubber flooring material does not involve waxing, stripping or harsh chemicals. Savings on maintenance can total thousands of dollars over the floor’s lifespan. Under the right conditions, Kayar rubber flooring can last over 20 years.
Contact Mondo Contract Flooring to Learn More About Kayar
Mondo Contract Flooring is a global leader in the rubber flooring market. We focus on creating flooring materials that meet the industry’s highest standards for beauty, sustainability and performance. Discover how Kayar could meet your rubber flooring requirements by contacting us online today.
Terranova is a slate textured rubber surface with colored speckles.
Resilient Textured Rubber Flooring
Mondo Terranova is a resilient rubber flooring material designed by Mondo Contract Flooring. This rubber flooring features a slate-textured rubber surface with either contrasting or tone-on-tone color speckles.
Mondo Terranova is an ideal flooring material for use in a variety of demanding environments, including healthcare facilities, schools, airports, offices and retail shops. If you’re looking for a unique rubber flooring product capable of supplying a space with both aesthetic and practical benefits, Terranova makes a strong choice.
Beautiful Rubber Flooring with a texture
Terranova gives spaces a natural yet modern feel by combining a slate-textured rubber surface with multicolored granules. These granules speckle the surface and either contrast or complement the base color to create visual interest. This three-millimeter thick rubber flooring material comes in eight different base colors, all shades of grey or brown, so you can find a neutral option to suit your design.
We offer Terranova in large, 1 meter square tiles to allow for the best design and installation results. We can help you get the near-seamless look you desire by connecting you with a trained and certified Mondo flooring installer. At our in-house certification school, installers learn best practices for working with our products so they can help you make your vision a reality. Professional installation ensures your flooring looks and performs as expected for years to come.
Mondo Terranova has created simple but stunning displays in airports and other high-traffic environments. Terranova is sold in countries worldwide, including Canada and the United States.
Benefits of Terranova Rubber Flooring
Whether you’re a designer choosing flooring for a client or a building operator looking to improve your facility’s interior, you have high expectations for your flooring. Mondo Terranova provides practical as well as aesthetic benefits, including the following:
- Durable performance: Mondo Terranova is made with quality material that have a proven track-record. As a result, your flooring will resist wear and withstand heavy traffic and rolling loads, while still providing underfoot comfort.
- Sound absorption: Rubber absorbs sound rather than reflecting it. Our slate-textured rubber flooring can create a quieter, more relaxing environment — ideal for healthcare facilities, schools and other settings where focus is essential.
- Ease of maintenance: Terranova is easy to clean and requires no waxing or stripping as part of upkeep, which means you won’t need to buy expensive cleaning systems to maintain your flooring. Over the full length of ownership, Terranova’s low maintenance requirements can result in tens of thousands of dollars saved.
- Sustainable composition: Terranova rubber flooring is fully recyclable, GREENGUARD Gold certified low-emitting and made without LBC red-listed materials, so you can use this rubber flooring to exceed your project’s sustainability and environmental safety requirements.
Get Terranova Rubber Flooring From Mondo
Mondo Contract Flooring has over 70 years of experience in the rubber flooring industry. If you’re searching for rubber flooring that looks like slate, Terranova is a strong choice. Unlike some companies, which offer rubber alongside other flooring materials, we focus all our energy on developing the best rubber flooring products for demanding environments.
To purchase Terranova for your next project or to request more information, fill out our online contact form today.
UNI Solid Color Rubber Flooring
Uni is a smooth rubber surface in a single solid color.
Though simple in concept, solid-color rubber flooring can have a great impact on a space’s design and function. When you choose rubber flooring in a uniform color, you have the opportunity to make a bold statement, accent a patterned flooring material or bring minimalism and sophistication to an indoor environment.
Mondo Uni is a resilient rubber flooring material from Mondo Contract Flooring. Uni is a smooth rubber flooring surface with a single solid color engineered to meet the unique needs of schools, healthcare facilities, offices and other demanding environments. You can visit facilities with Uni in countries around the world.
Designing With Uniform-Color Rubber Flooring
Uni’s design versatility makes it a popular product — you can use this smooth rubber flooring in spaces of many different styles, from modern to classic to youthful. Uni’s smooth, polished surface gives the material sophistication, and when used independently, Uni’s solid color can act as a bold statement. When used alongside other Mondo flooring products, Uni can also be used as a wayfinding feature to guide visitors through a building, create separation between distinct areas and form unique patterns and displays.
Mondo Uni comes in 24 different colors, so you can easily find an option that matches your design vision. Our color palette includes subtle shades of cream and grey as well as bright orange, yellow, red, green and blue. We offer Uni in large rolls as well as tiles. We can also provide a list of Mondo trained and certified installer for the best installation results. Professional installation helps ensure your flooring looks and performs as expected for its entire lifespan.
Enhancing Environments Through Quality Rubber Flooring
Whether you’re a designer choosing colored rubber flooring for a client or a building operator working on a redesign project, you have high expectations for your materials. Quality flooring adds to a space’s function as well as its appearance. At Mondo, we developed our Uni rubber flooring to provide a number of practical benefits for challenging environments, including the following:
- Sound-absorption: Mondo’s rubber flooring absorbs noise, unlike harder flooring materials which reflect it. The result is a quieter environment that reduces stress and facilitates focus.
- Wear-resistance: The UV-cured surface of our smooth rubber flooring minimizes wear from frequent foot traffic, provides proven abrasion resistance and withstands heavy static and rolling loads.
- Ease of maintenance: Uni’s non-porous surface makes it stain-resistant and easy to clean, and unlike other flooring systems, it requires no stripping or waxing as part of upkeep. Over the length of ownership, Uni’s low maintenance requirements can result in tens of thousands of dollars in savings.
Mondo Uni is also fully recyclable, GREENGUARD Gold certified and made without LBC red-listed materials, which allows it to meet requirements for sustainability and environmental safety.
Get Uni Rubber Flooring From Mondo
If you’re looking for smooth rubber flooring with a solid color, Mondo Uni makes a strong choice. Uni is a colored rubber flooring standard you can count on to deliver aesthetic versatility and practical benefits.
At Mondo we have over 70 years of experience, dedicating all our energy to creating the best rubber flooring products for use in demanding application environments. To order Uni rubber flooring or request more information, fill out our online contact form today.