Contractors and installers are strong contributors to the success of our flooring’s performance as well. How easily a product seams together, speed of installation and amount of product waste are all important to review with the flooring contractor. Mondo has developed long-term relationships with qualified professionals who will ensure that installation procedures are adhered to for the best possible end result.
INSTALLATION CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
We take pride in our Contract Installation Training & Certification programs, which have been completed by hundreds of professionals. Our training regimen pushes the limits of candidates’ knowledge and installation proficiency. Attendees must pass practical and theoretical tests in order to gain their title of Mondo Master Mechanic. They gain hands-on, product-specific experience and get to exchange with other professionals in their trade to become proficient Mondo installers.
We maintain records of installers’ credentials and hold several certification classes each year. Therefore, Mondo is able to provide references, or training when necessary, in order to help ensure a high-quality installation for every project.
- Improve Rubber Flooring Knowledge
- Increase Installation Quality
- Reduce Installation Repairs, Failures, Claims
- Encourage Professionalism
- Acknowledge Installer Proficiency
- Provide Quality Installers For Dealers, Architects, Contractors, Etc.
- Professional and Positive Attitude
- Proficient Flooring Installation Experience
- Actively Working as Resilient Flooring Installer
- 2‐Year Experience Installing Mondo Rubber Flooring
- Resilient Flooring References
- Duly Completed and Submitted Application Form
- Material Storage and Handling
- Moisture Testing and Surface Preparation
- Cementitious Compounds and Adhesives
- Material Sequencing and Layout
- Installation and Seam Cutting
- Flash Coving and Seam Welding
- Class Exam