The renovation or design of a public space has its own set of challenges. Safety and practicality issues blend with the need to display some form of art and encouraging the activities taking place within. Some buildings are more artfully designed while others are more toned down in an effort to let what is inside shine. In any case, the building products used need to offer unquestionable reliability and interesting design opportunities.
Mondo Contract Flooring offers a solution that is: stain resistant, slip-resistant, comfortable underfoot, easy to maintain, sound absorbing, environmentally friendly, and comes in many different color schemes. Rubber is non-porous and can withstand chemicals and products which would stain most vinyls and linoleums. The vulcanization process of Mondo rubber incorporates natural chemicals that make the material anti-bacterial throughout. Rubber has outstanding slip resistance even when wet and its elasticity provides cushion under foot without being affected by heavy loads. Noise is also greatly reduced, thanks to the sound absorption quality of our flooring. No coatings or waxes are required after installation and maintenance is simple. Our rubber is environmentally friendly and contains no heavy metals chlorine or asbestos. Finally, our flooring products come in different colors, textures and details.
Commercial Rubber Flooring For Museums
Museums feature a variety of diverse artifacts and exhibits types, which are meant to be both highlighted and protected. Rubber flooring can complement the museum design and featured items while also ensuring extra protection.
With our wide range of colors and designs, you can find the perfect choice for your space. We have many options that are elegant and can properly frame the space and the pieces within it.
In addition to aesthetics, rubber flooring has properties that will help keep the museum in excellent condition. With its stain and chemical resistance, damages from spills are minimized. Its slip resistance makes accidents less likely to occur as well.
Another important element to a museum setting is the acoustics. Rubber flooring is naturally sound absorbent, so it helps to maintain a quiet environment that allows visitors to fully immerse themselves in the experience.
Our rubber flooring has fungal, bacterial and microbial resistance properties that help keep the museum space clean with less chance of germs spreading. Also, because our products are environmentally-friendly and low-emitting, it contributes to better indoor air quality.
Overall, the features of our rubber flooring make it an ideal choice for a museum setting.
Assisted Living Facility Rubber Flooring
Mondo has taken part in the development of several affordable housing buildings, student residences and hotels. No matter the specific needs, we offer a quality product that will embellish the hallways, service areas and common areas alike. Moreover, thanks to the low maintenance, the rooms will maintain their appearance longer.
Rubber flooring for assisted living facilities offers many unique benefits:
- Safety: In an assisted living facility, safety is key. Our rubber flooring is slip-resistant to help avoid slips and falls. Rubber flooring also provides excellent fungal, bacterial and microbial resistance to help prevent the spread of germs. Our products are Class 1 fire rated as well for extra protection during a fire emergency.
- Comfort: For seniors who have foot, leg or joint pain and have trouble getting around, rubber floors can significantly help their comfort levels. Our rubber floors are made with anti-fatigue properties that provide increased underfoot support.
- Durable: Rubber floors are stain and chemical resistant, and they can withstand wear and abrasion in heavy traffic areas.
- Warranty: We stand by our flooring and offer 15 year wear-warranty on all our flooring options.
Rubber Flooring For Affordable Housing
Rubber flooring is also an ideal choice for affordable housing for several reasons:
- Long-term savings: The rubber flooring requires no stripping or waxing, so there is no need to purchase costly diamond pad systems or adopt time-consuming cleaning regimen, all of which add up to significant expenses.
- Easy maintenance: Rubber flooring is easy to clean and maintain, saving time while ensuring a great appearance and cleanliness.
- Long life expectancy: Because of its resistance to chemicals, stains, wear, bacteria and more, rubber flooring can provide a more sanitary environment and last for many years.
Rubber Floor For Real Estate Development Projects
For new real estate development projects, rubber flooring is an excellent option to consider. In addition to its enhanced safety and durability properties, rubber flooring is available in a wide range of colors and designs so you can achieve the style and aesthetic you desire.
Rubber Physiotherapy Flooring
Rubber flooring for physical therapy allows therapists and patients to easily perform stretches and exercises. Tile, marble and other hard floor surfaces can be difficult to walk on for people with limited mobility. Our rubber flooring protects against injury and facilitates patient progress.
Our rubber flooring solutions stand up to the wear and tear of exercise and workout equipment. Floors that are easy to clean and resistant to bacteria growth can save a busy physical therapy office significant time and money.
Rubber Flooring For Sports Administration Areas
Administration offices for managers, receptionists, trainers and other personnel need durable, easy to clean flooring. Our rubber flooring is bacteria resistant and has anti-fatigue properties to help increase productivity.
Rubber flooring also features sound absorption properties. Decreasing noise in a sports administration area can help reduce distractions and increase employee morale.
Our Rubber Flooring Options
We offer nine different types of rubber flooring, each with a range of color and style options to choose from. A few of our most popular flooring types are:
- Harmoni: This is our most popular line with largest color selection. It features multicolored granules for a versatile look.
- Uni: Perfect for museums and cultural spaces due to its single-color design, it is a bold choice that still manages to complement any space.
- Kayar: The natural coconut husk fibers in this flooring create beautiful, unique patterns when they combine with rubber during production.
Choose Mondo Contract Flooring For Your Rubber Flooring Needs
If you're looking for rubber flooring for your public space, Mondo Contract Flooring has the selection you need.
For any questions or inquiries, visit our products page or contact us.