School Rubber Flooring Options and Solutions
Every aspect of a school's design contributes to an atmosphere of learning and student engagement — all the way down to a school's rubber flooring design. At colleges and universities, the need for high-quality flooring solutions exceeds that of other institutions. These schools are tasked with creating attractive displays as well as environments conducive to all kinds of learning, whether in the classroom, the library or the laboratory.
The flooring you choose plays an important role in establishing your school's ongoing success and efficiency. Whether you're a designer or architect selecting products for a client or an administrator leading a comprehensive redesign effort, you need to find a school rubber flooring supplier capable of meeting your unique requirements. At Mondo Contract Flooring, we have more than 70 years of experience providing rubber flooring solutions designed specifically for the higher education environment. If you're looking for higher education rubber flooring, we have what you need.
Rubber Flooring Materials for Higher Education Spaces
Unlike some flooring companies, which offer rubber alongside alternative flooring materials, Mondo focuses its attention on developing great rubber flooring solutions for demanding environments. After years of research and development, we refined our product line to suit the needs of colleges and universities like yours.
We offer 10 different rubber flooring materials for higher education spaces which all offer the following benefits:
- Sustainability: Mondo's rubber flooring materials are GREENGUARD Gold certified, which allows colleges and universities to meet their sustainability goals for student residences and other buildings.
- ADA compliance: Our rubber flooring offers excellent traction and slip-resistance, even when wet, making it safer for students and personnel to move throughout school buildings. This feature allows our products to meet the safety guidelines for Floor and Ground Surfaces as established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in the United States.
- Sound-absorption: Students and faculty alike need quiet spaces to focus on academic work. Unlike harder flooring materials, rubber absorbs sound to reduce noise, making our products ideal for use in libraries, classrooms, offices, hallways and study areas.
- Easy maintenance: Our rubber flooring requires no stripping or waxing as part of maintenance, eliminating the need for expensive cleaning chemicals and equipment. Over the product's long lifespan, this easy maintenance can result in tens of thousands of dollars in savings, which the school can use toward other important projects.
School Rubber Flooring Designs for Ranging Sensibilities
Flooring creates a specific atmosphere in school spaces, which is why we offer rubber flooring options in a wide range of designs, colors and patterns. We have a rubber flooring product to suit your institution's unique needs, whether you want to craft a modern space using your school's colors or inspire focus using natural elements.
In the past, our products have enabled many respected universities and colleges, including Ryerson University and the University of Florence, to create stunning indoor spaces for their students. Some of our most popular school rubber flooring patterns for higher education include:
- Mondo Harmoni: Our most popular rubber flooring option, Harmoni is a three-millimeter-thick material that incorporates multicolored granules and comes in 36 different base colors, including neutrals and bright statement colors like red, yellow and orange.
- Mondo Kayar: For a more organic look, many universities turn to Mondo Kayar. Speckled with natural coconut fibers, this flooring material makes a statement in with both modern and classic styles.
- Mondo Uni: Available in 24 solid colors, Mondo Uni can act as the basis of design or a room accent. This product's smooth surface makes it ideal for sophisticated university libraries and galleries.
Installation by Certified Professionals
Mondo can also connect you with certified installation professionals to further assist our customers in higher education. Our installers receive education of their own through our in-house certification school, where they learn how to install our rubber flooring products properly and use them to turn our customers' visions into reality. Proper installation helps ensure your floor benefits students and personnel members for years to come.
We also offer most of our rubber products in 6' wide rolls, as well as tiles. This makes it easier for universities to install their flooring as they see fit, using tiles to create patterns, laying down large sheets or cutting out their own unique design pieces.
Choose the Right Rubber Flooring for Your School
Whether you're working on a new construction project or updating an older school building, the right rubber flooring can produce breathtaking results. At Mondo Contract Flooring, we have the expertise necessary to outfit places of higher education with flooring that benefits students and staff.
We have school rubber flooring available in nearly all countries worldwide, including the U.S. and Canada. To see how we could help with your institution's next design project, browse our full product selection online or contact our rubber flooring experts today.