Rubber Flooring Applications & Installation Projects
The flooring in a space helps shape the visitor experience and reduce facility maintenance requirements. It is important to choose a flooring material that balances style with functionality for this reason. Available in several designs, rubber flooring provides practical benefits and a long lifespan when properly installed and maintained.
Mondo Contract Flooring manufactures a range of high-quality, Italian-designed rubber flooring products. Our flooring materials measure 2 to 3.5 millimeters thick, and come in tile and sheet options for rubber flooring installation flexibility. Our flooring is installed in countries around the world and in many demanding commercial applications. Learn more about where you can install our rubber flooring below.
Educational and Cultural Settings
The right flooring supports students and teachers by creating an environment conducive to learning. You can see our flooring in K-12 schools and universities, as well as museums, theaters and cultural centers that prioritize public education and enjoyment. We offer flooring with the following properties to keep faculty comfortable and students focused:
- Sound absorption: Our rubber flooring absorbs sound instead of reflecting it. This quality helps maintain the quiet environment students and cultural center guests need to focus and absorb new information.
- Cushioning: Teachers and cultural center employees spend long hours on their feet every day. Our flooring keeps them comfortable by offering underfoot cushioning and anti-fatigue properties.
Hospitals, labs, clinics and rehabilitation centers need flooring that keeps patients and personnel comfortable while promoting cleanliness and safety. Flooring materials from Mondo Contract Flooring offer properties healthcare and life sciences professionals have come to expect, including:
- Slip resistance: Our flooring complies with the floor and ground surfaces requirements in the Americans with Disabilities Act. This adherence helps prevent falls and makes healthcare facilities safer for all patients and personnel.
- Bacterial resistance: The vulcanization process makes rubber flooring naturally bacteria resistant. Mondo flooring products prevent bacteria accumulation, limiting the risk of infection while reducing how frequently floors need to be cleaned.
Mondo rubber flooring materials are also Greenguard Gold certified low-emitting, meaning they support good indoor air quality.
Other Commercial Settings
Our products also find use in a range of busy commercial settings — from corporate offices to retail shops and transportation hubs. Many people walk through these spaces on a daily basis, so these environments must balance appealing design with durability and cost concerns. When you install one of our rubber flooring materials in your shop, airport or office, you can benefit from:
- Excellent durability: Our flooring offers proven abrasion resistance and a long-lasting appearance thanks to our dual durometer technology. We offer 15 year wear warranties on all our products, so you can install them with confidence.
- Ease of maintenance: You won’t need any expensive chemicals or special scrubbing systems to maintain your new flooring. Simplified maintenance could save your businesses tens of thousands of dollars in ownership costs over the flooring’s lifespan.
See Our Past Rubber Flooring Installations
We have over 70 years of experience designing, manufacturing and distributing rubber flooring materials for use in challenging environments. Curious how Mondo Contract Flooring could exceed your application requirements? View pictures from our past rubber flooring installations or contact us for more information.